Steve Young connected with the audience beautifully with his candid, personal, touching and humor-infused remarks, making a clear connection between values, community, service and relationships in developing courage, resilience and other important attributes that help our youth thrive. If you were unable to attend, your support is still welcome.
- BOOK SALES: Autographed copies of QB: My Life Behind the Spiral are available for purchase for a limited time only. Place your order no later than Sunday, May 7. It would make a great Mother’s or Father’s Day gift!
- Of course, donations are always welcome and gratefully received.
And stay tuned….we’ll be posting a gallery of event photos soon.
Thursday, April 27, 2017
Oshman Family Jewish Community Center
3921 Fabian Way, Palo Alto CA 94303
Check-in at 11:00 am — Program begins at 11:30 am
Ways to be involved in this year’s luncheon to support YCS:
* Buy individual tickets starting at $100 for general admission and $150 for VIP admission; Click here to buy your tickets today.
* Host a full or half table of 10, starting at $500, or be recognized as a Silver, Gold or Platinum sponsor, starting at $1,500; scroll to the Sponsor Form below, click on the download button; it is a fillable form with instructions for how/where to send your sponsorship request.
* Have your advertisement printed in the event program; 3 sizes, starting at $75; scroll to the Advertisement Form below, click on the download button; it is a fillable form with instructions for how/where to send your ad request.
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at YCS.firstname.lastname@example.org YCS Luncheon Sponsor Form FINAL
2017 YCS Luncheon Ad Form FINAL